Surveying for Energy Projects
Energy projects move quickly and require accurate surveying services to hit deadlines and meet local and federal requirements. Right-of-way surveying and mapping require a thorough and keen understanding of property rights, easements, roadway dedications, and geospatial data. No firm understands these better than Compass Surveying.
Start to Finish Surveying Services for Energy Projects
Our diverse surveying solutions range from preliminary design to construction staking and final as-builts for energy transmission or distribution projects.
For large energy projects, we can provide multiple survey crews outfitted with the most technologically advanced equipment possible, and the ability to mobilize quickly and commit for weeks at a time. We are confident we have the staff, resources, expertise and experience to meet your project’s schedules and deadlines.
Whether your project is an ALTA survey of a small substation or one hundred miles of right-of-way mapping, you can count on us to get the job done.
- Aerial Ground Control
- ALTA/Boundary Surveys
- As-Built Surveys
- Centerline/Alignment Staking
- Construction Staking
- Control Surveys
- Deed/Courthouse Research
- GPS Data Gathering
- Land Divisions/Subdivisions
- Legal Descriptions
- Parcel Mapping
- Preliminary Centerline/Alignment Staking
- Terrestrial LIDAR/Scanning
- Topographic Surveys
- Utility Mapping
We work effectively in a team environment because we understand how our surveying capabilities relate to all other professionals involved in the planning, design, engineering, and construction process. For over 30 years, our clients have relied on our experience, accurate work, and dependable service for the success of their projects.
Call us at 630-820-9100 to find out how we can assist with your next energy project or view some of our recent projects here.
“Compass offers great value in surveying. They offer high quality at fair prices and are able to mobilize quickly.”
Adam B. – EN Engineering
“Compass is the only surveyor I will use on complex projects. Mike is always on the leading edge of technology. He always has the latest equipment.”
Matt G – SE3
The Compass Advantage
- Over three decades of diverse land surveying experience
- Unparalleled reputation for accurate, high quality survey work
- Trusted land boundary consultant for attorneys and title companies
- Trusted outsource partner for civil engineers
- Both public and private sector experience
- Reputation for meeting demanding schedules and deadliness
- Lump sum or not to exceed pricing for every project